In order to qualify for full membership in the Chapter, you must be a current member of our parent group, the Art Libraries Society of North America. As a full member of the Chapter, you have the following privileges:
- Participate in our chapter level mentorship program
- Vote for chapter officers and other elections
- May hold elected office within the chapter
- Attend the chapter’s annual meeting
- May apply for chapter awards
- Subscribe to the chapter’s email discussion list
- Contribute content to the chapter’s web site
- Contribute to the chapter newsletter
JOIN, RENEW, or DONATE
Membership is $20 for individuals and free for students with valid ID. Membership is from January 1 to December 31; dues paid after October 1st will apply to the following membership year. You may pay your dues online via Paypal or by check. Dues and other contributions are tax deductible. Your canceled check or Paypal confirmation will serve as your receipt.
Two ways to join:
1. By mail: If you choose to pay by check, please complete the interactive membership form and mail it with your payment to the Treasurer at the address shown below.
First, submit your contact information using the form below. Second click the Buy Now button to pay securely with Paypal. After you complete your Paypal transaction click the link to return to the ARLIS-SC membership confirmation page.
If you’d like to make a donation, click Donate in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
After submitting your contact information click Buy Now to pay your dues: